Wednesday, May 11, 2022

 

The Dan Bongino Show
MAY 11, 2022

Ep 1766

In this episode, I address the stunning breaking news about the ongoing Biden disaster.

Dan's News Picks:
The Bongino Report
   

Elon Musk Says He’ll Lift Trump Twitter Ban, Calls it “Morally Wrong”

Elon Musk said he would allow former President Donald Trump back on Twitter, calling Trump’s ban from the platform “morally wrong.”

   

Former European President Exposes How Soros Infiltrated His Country

Before giving a talk on my book “The Man Behind the Curtain: Inside the Secret Network of George Soros” in March, I was joined by Sali Berisha, the former Albanian president (1992–1997) and prime minister (2005–2013) who led the country out of communism, and whose battles with Soros I came across in my research.

Watch us on Rumble
Subscribe to Dan's podcast, The Dan Bongino Show:   

No comments:

Post a Comment