Tuesday, May 17, 2022

GEORGIA

 

Friend,

My name is Jeremy Hunt.

I’m a former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer, a father, husband, and graduate of West Point.

I’m a native Georgian and a loyal patriot.

I’m also a proud, principled and outspoken Black conservative.

Friend, I was deployed and spent 2016 in Ukraine training their armed forces on how to respond to external threats to their sovereign territory .

hunt

Now, I’m running for Congress in Georgia’s 2nd congressional district to be a voice in Congress advocating for a strong and robust military. Right now, the number of veterans serving in the House is dwindling by the year, and quite honestly, that’s dangerous.

Oh – and the district in which I’m running? Yea, it hasn’t been held by a Republican since 1875. But now the tides have finally turned and I know I’m the man to get the job done.

If you’re interested, please continue reading for just a few more moments. If you don’t have the time right now to continue reading, then I hope you don’t find it too presumptive of me to ask for a small donation to my congressional campaign today . We need real leaders in Congress – people who actually know how to do the job from day one, not people who yell at news cameras for attention. I care deeply about our country and I want to make this nation better for my family and yours.

I can flip this district Republican for the first time since 1875, but only if I have the resources. If you can, please chip in $5, $10, or even $15 right now. I don’t want this opportunity to go to waste .

CHIP IN TO HELP ME MAKE HISTORY »

We need serious leadership back in Washington, D.C. We don’t need leaders who take weeks and months to make decisions as important as whether to support democracies like Ukraine.

For all of his bluster, Joe Biden is solely responsible for having to shut down not one but TWO American embassies in less than a year. This leadership isn’t leadership at all – it’s an embarrassment. While Joe and Hunter Biden were making money off Ukrainian gas companies, I was training Ukrainian military members how to defend themselves from evil dictators like Vladimir Putin.

hunt

Like Joe Biden, my Democrat opponent has been in Washington for far too long; he’s lost touch with our district.

As an Army veteran who spent time on the ground in Ukraine, I can tell you, the warning signs that an invasion was imminent were there for years. Joe Biden was slow to react and we’re now in a major debacle .

I’m just one man who has a desire to serve his nation and share the knowledge that I’ve acquired through my time helping to strengthen our nation and friendly democracies abroad. If you’ve got $5 or $10 to spare and you agree that it’s time to send serious people to Washington, then please join my team today.

As someone who spent a lot of time working and living in Ukraine , I want to get to the bottom of why we haven’t done more to stop Putin’s aggression sooner. When you have someone who knows what they’re looking for, we can get answers. I’m running to get answers.

Will you answer my call for help right now?

Thank you,
Jeremy Hunt
Fmr. U.S. Army Intelligence Officer


CHIP IN TO HELP ME MAKE HISTORY »




Paid for by JEREMEY FOR GEORGIA

PO BOX 7942
Columbus, GA 31908

No comments:

Post a Comment