Monday, May 23, 2022

 

Fellow Patriot,

In a year where it is crucial to turn Nevada 
RED so that we can overcome the Democrat demolition by the disastrous Biden Administration, I’m the only Conservative candidate with respect for taxpayer dollars who will be successful as Treasurer!

My record in elected office has proven that I’m a Conservative who voted against tax increases, regulations, and fees during my service as a Nevada Assemblywoman. 

When it comes to managing a 
$7 billion state portfolio, my business acumen and experience backed by a record of consistent America First public service is essential for the future of our state!
The people of Nevada need a Treasurer who they know will go to bat for them, and who will never be beholden to special interests!

As your next Treasurer, I look forward to serving all Nevadans with the MAGA spirit I have consistently shown in all my years of public service. Together we can usher in a new era by turning Nevada RED and upholding Conservative values!

Your support of my campaign 
with a donation of any amount today will show inexperienced pretenders that the people of Nevada have selected an ultra MAGA leader who will always step up to fight for them! 
 
DONATE TODAY! »
For Nevada,



Councilwoman Michele Fiore
RNC Committeewoman
Candidate for Nevada Treasurer
Paid for by Fiore For Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment