Thursday, April 28, 2022

 

Kistner for Congress
Conservatives,

Today, I want to tell you a little bit about my husband Tyler that I don’t think you’ve heard yet…

Tyler and I met in high school, in Minnesota. We got married right after college, and that’s when he came to me and told me he had a calling to serve our country. We prayed about it together and decided together, that he was going to join the U.S. Marine Corps.

For nine years, as we built our life together Tyler was dialed in on one thing: serving our country. I’ve always known him like that, to have a servant’s heart. It’s the cornerstone of our marriage, and what we instill in our two young children.

When we came home and settled back down in Minnesota and Tyler joined the reserves, we became scared about the future for our family, for all families. How were we going to afford to live, what would our kids learn in school, would crime rage in our city? Tyler—being the man that he is—decided he had to jump in and help somehow.

So once again, we prayed about it together, and Tyler began his race for Congress in a top swing district. He ran his race the same way he does everything, with a servant’s heart. I watched as he went from event to event, met with people and heard the changes they wanted to see in our country. Once again, I was proud to call that man my husband.

Tyler and Marie

Ultimately, Tyler was barely beat out by a well-funded Democrat who didn’t care about our children’s futures or the crime plaguing our state. But Tyler refused to accept that, and we made the decision together that he needed to run again. Now, he’s back in this race against the same opponent, and there’s still so much work to be done. It would be such a difference maker in this race if you would step forward and invest in Tyler today. Can we count on your support?

   INVEST IN TYLER  >>  
Tyler and I have always approached our marriage as a team. When our daughter cries because she wants more ice cream after dinner, we stick together. When our son wants to stay at the park for longer, we stick together.

It might not be much, but one thing I can guarantee you about Tyler is that he will always listen to you and stick with you if you’re on his team. Can we count on you to step up today and join Tyler’s team?

   INVEST IN TYLER  >>  
To you, Tyler is candidate for Congress, focused on defending our American values. But to our family, he’s dad, husband, and the hero that is trying to save the world and protect our children’s future.

I’ll leave you with one parting thought... My husband Tyler is the person I trust to help raise our children, and I know he’s the man to work to fix Washington, and advocate for our children – not himself. Just like every decision we’ve made since high school we’ve prayed about it and made them together. I hope that you will take a moment today and make the decision to support my husband.

God bless,
Marie Kistner


   INVEST IN TYLER  >>  

No comments:

Post a Comment