Monday, April 25, 2022

ALL in to DISMANTLE their DEMONIC plans this YEAR! C@VID CERTS, BRAINWASHING cont...PRAY! And We Know Published April 25, 2022

 Submitted by: Jackie Juntti

WOW and Double WOW on this  video by LT of AND WE KNOW.

If you haven't taken the JAB in the thought of not getting the *chip* inserted into your body....  this reports on how they have been putting the *chip* into the pills you take via Big Pharma  prescriptions.  It is why - without knowing they could insert a *chip* into the pills - I have done all I can to get free of any and all prescription drugs.  I am down to one right now and working hard to get free of it.  I began to learn about the GARBAGE so many Big Pharma meds back in the 1980's and have avoided most all so called *medicines* since.  Got free of all anti-biotics when I learned of Colloidal silver.  Big PHARMA is a poison snake IMHO...  their goal is to make MONEY while taking part in the DEPOPULATION agenda.  The Greek word φαρμακεία, transliterated pharmakeia, which means 'sorcery'.  

 

Pharmakeia Deception - Pathway to Peace

https://pathwaytopeace.net

 › index.php › blogs-and-articles › pharmakeia-deception

If you put the original Greek word "pharmakeia" in place of the English word "sorceries" the end of verse 23 would say, "For by thy pharmakeia were ALL nations deceived"! "Pharmakeia" is where we get our English word "pharmacy"! Pharmacy is a well organized and professionalized system that administers poisonous drugs.

 

The entire video is very informative but the last part telling about the chip and the JAB  is what really caught my eye.     Go to the 54 minute spot to see that part of the report.

I just hope all on this list get this post as it seems that Earthlink is still failing to DELIVER my posts to many of you.  I pay for delivery but they take the $$ and CENSOR my outgoing.  I am wondering if they are CENSORING the incoming as well as my incoming had been greatly reduced.  Guess EL is competing with Facebook and Twitter.

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

https://rumble.com/v12bt4d-4.25.22-all-in-to-dismantle-their-demonic-plans-this-year-cvid-certs-brainw.html

 

4.25.22: ALL in to DISMANTLE their DEMONIC plans this YEAR! C@VID CERTS, BRAINWASHING cont...PRAY!

And We Know

  

Published April 25, 2022

  

No comments:

Post a Comment