Wednesday, March 30, 2022

NEWS WITH VIEWS

 

Media Cover-up Continues as US Soldiers Die In Their Bunks
One thing I have said to my radio listeners, year after year, is that if the American people roll over in the face of a government that advocates the murders of innocent babies, how long do you suppose it will be before it is you for whom they will be coming (Galatians 6:7)?
By Bradlee Dean
Ponder Prepperism, Part 2
In our previous introductory discussion on what to do when law and order collapse and the Historical American Nation itself becomes history while the New World "Orderlies" have a field day destroying what remains of civilization in general, we briefly touched upon Second Amendment issues.
By Sidney Secular
Organized Crime Controls The Votes In NH
President Trump and I have forced the election fraudsters to show their teeth. Me in 2008, 2009 and 2010. (See my website) Because of my success at exposing voter fraud I was told to shut up or get shot. The left ALWAYS resorts to violence when they can’t win in the courts. In court, under oath, I am undefeated.
By Gerard Beloin For US Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment