Saturday, March 19, 2022

My notes on the Cabal video to date

 Submitted by: Jackie Juntti

I believe that I have been blessed with my long held suspicions of so many things in my lifetime.  My refusal to accept the lies told by the medical community - the news - the political murderers - .

 

I just finished watching Part 16 and Part 17 of the Cabal video and it confirmed so many things that I reported on, years ago,  and how I was treated as a fool for my statements. 

 

Long time WGEN readers know of my anti-Vaccine stand - How I have reported that my step dad died after getting that SWINE FLU JAB in the late 1970's -  how my grandson died after getting his first Baby Shot in 1987 -  how a gal friend of mine lost her first grandchild the same way and we were both told it was SIDS -  I strongly questioned that at the time and provided facts to those obedient medical people who ignored my response.  The only *JAB* I have had is the one in 1949 in Los Angeles for Diphtheria, and after watching this mentioned in this video I think it explains why I got cervical cancer in my 20s and the other respiratory illnesses I dealt with in the first half of my life --- UNTIL I learned of the PH /alkaline in the early 2005 or so and haven't had any illness since as the bacteria and viruses can't survive in an alkaline body.  

 

Also in Parts 16 & 17 of this video it talks about the Chem Trails which I reported widely on at the time (early 1990);  how my dogs refused to drink from their outdoor water buckets after the Chem trails flew over and how when I sprayed bleach on my patio in the spring to clean the winter moss away the entire surface of the patio FIZZED up RED goop.

 

And my reaction to cell phones.  One day one of my daughters tossed her cell phone to me to make a call for her and the  minute it hit my hands I tossed it away.  I felt something WEIRD and did not want to touch those things -   still have the same reaction to cell phones -  won't ever have one.

 

I have never had a TV in my bedroom - always had a *feeling* that something wasn't right in having one in my bedroom.  I cut my COMCAST TV account about 4 years ago so have no TV now.

 

Also (another topic in the video) I have long blamed my loss of Taste and Smell on getting false teeth in 2005.  After watching this video I am now inclined to change it to the CHEM TRAILS that flew regularly  in TN and TX when I was living there.

 

Here is the link again to the video that will shock many of you.

https://rumble.com/vu9whz-the-epic-series-of-janet-ossebaard-continues-the-fall-of-the-cabal-sequel-p.html

 

If you go to the  2:22:15 minute mark you get to Part 16 -  these are roughly half hour segments.  

All of them are great but these two hit on the topics I have dealt with for many years.

 

For those of you who have taken the JAB - this will tell you a lot more than the medical/Big PHARMA jerks will tells you and it will tell you WHY it is going on as it is.  It is all part of the Demonic goal to kill off what God, our Creator, created.  It is the agenda of the Servants of Satan (Gates and his ilk) to fulfill Lucifer's claim to become God. 

 

Isaiah 14:12-15 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!   (Read  More...)

Revelation 12:7-9 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,   (Read More...)

Revelation 12:9 - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

 

I have no idea how much longer we have before the Rapture but we are warned to BE READY - so if you haven't  asked Jesus Christ into your heart yet - please do so NOW as I do not want any of you to be LEFT BEHIND to go thru the Tribulation and perhaps to spend Eternity in The Lake of Fire.

 

And for those who deny there is a RAPTURE as you can't find the word, RAPTURE, in the bible - I give you this reason:

           

The Greek word from this term “rapture” is derived appears in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, translated “caught up.” The Latin translation of this verse used the word rapturo. The Greek word it translates is harpazo, which means to snatch or take away. Elsewhere it is used to describe how the Spirit caught up Philip near Gaza and brought him to Caesarea (Acts 8:39) and to describe Paul’s experience of being caught up into the third heaven (2 Cor. 12:2-4). Thus there can be no doubt that the word is used in 1 Thessalonians 4:17 to indicate the actual removal of people from earth to heaven.

 

I know this has been a long commentary but it is as short as I can make it and get the thought across to all.  Do NOT blindly follow any Denominational Doctrine unless you can verify it with the Words in the Bible.  REV 22:19  And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment