Thursday, March 10, 2022

MISSOURI - MARK McCLOSKEY NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

 Submitted by: Kat Hawkins

Do you remember this?
BLM attacked the community I was living in. We were threatened with violence and death by as many as one thousand people. We were told that abandoning our home and fleeing was the only way we would survive.

Many in the same situation would likely have left their home, just as many of our politicians abandoned the fight for our values. That’s why our country is in trouble.

I didn’t back down. I doubled down, protected my family and secured my home. With the help of almost two dozen armed patriots, we stood up for what is right despite the dire physical risk. 

We turned back the mob and achieved peace through superior firepower when they reached our house the second night!

Now, and maybe directly as a result, Democrats in Congress have their sights set on destroying the 2nd Amendment and confiscating our firearms.

Just like I didn’t back down then, I’m not going to back down now. That’s why I’m organizing a movement of grassroots America First patriots to defend our Constitution.

Will you join me by adding your name ASAP?
That day we proved that we are stronger when we band together for the fight. That’s why I urgently need your help with this. The liberal mob wants you to be too afraid to sign this petition, but I know you won’t be! 

So, please, add your name to our movement here:
SIGN NOW: DON’T LET THE LIBERALS TAKE OUR GUNS
We can’t let them win!
Thank you, 
Mark McCloskey
McCloskey for US Senate
Facebook ‌ Twitter ‌ Instagram ‌

No comments:

Post a Comment