Thursday, March 31, 2022

FLORIDA - ROD DORILAS FOR FOLRIDA'S 21st CD NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

 

about
Conservatives,

My name is Rod Dorilás and I’m a candidate for Congress in Florida’s 21st Congressional District.

My opponent isn’t too terribly famous or even a household name. But she’s a Democrat who I’m not convinced still believes that the American Dream is alive.

Please take a second to watch my introduction video that I recorded several months ago and believe is worth the watch.

dorilaslaunch


WATCH MY LAUNCH    VIDEO >> 


With 435 members, the U.S. House is bigger than any one person. However, my own personal story has taught me that just about anything in America is possible if you work hard enough. I believe that maxim still rings true today, and that’s why I’m asking you to send a few dollars to my campaign if you can.

For Country,

Rod Dorilás


 I'M WITH ROD >> 

No comments:

Post a Comment