Sunday, January 2, 2022

JACKIE JUNTTI'S BIRTHDAY

 WOW!!!!   Hard to believe that I am STILL HERE -  so, I guess that means the Lord still has things for me to do for Him.

 

My thanks to all of you who have sent me greetings on turning 82 today.

 

I have always felt my birth had a special meaning to it -  I don't know of anyone with a similar *history*.

 

I was the first born of my generation in the family.  While I was supposed to be born before Christmas - I held on - even passing New Years day - waiting until 9:32 am on the 2nd.  I was born in the same bed, same room (my gramma's bedroom), same house, same town (Winona MN), that my mother and her 6 siblings had been born in.  All my cousins were born in a hospital.

 

Then the choice of my name.  My Dad & Mom were Jack and Helen  =  Jacquelyn -  Both of my Gramma's were named Mary so that became my middle name.  Hard to have so many *ties* to family as I had at birth. 

 

Had a wonderful last couple of days (and night).  With the New Years celebration and three generations of birthdays we all gathered at my daughters house to celebrate it all.  The youngest (Sterling - the youngest Great Grandson) turning 7 yrs old on the 30th- my daughter turning 63 on the 31st and I turned 82 today.

More family ties.

 

And to top it all off on New Years Eve we all gathered in the family room area and connected on line with my granddaughter (Jackie. named after me) and her husband and her daughter so we had a grand FAMILY reunion on New Years Eve.

 

All the *different* things in this family are not the *usual* in most families so I thought that this year I would share it with others as I think it is a fun bit to read about.  I hope you have enjoyed it.

 

One thing to keep in mind in your life -  Move from   'fear -  to FEAR NOT' and find you can find PEACE in your life despite the upheaval all around us.

 

Psalm 91:2  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 

Psalm 91:11  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 

 

The Ol Polish Woman - aka   Grassroots Granny

 

Jackie Juntti

idzrus@earthlink.net

 


No comments:

Post a Comment