Saturday, January 29, 2022

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 

Friends,

On Tuesday morning, I met with representatives from the Florida PTA to discuss HB 1557: Parental Rights in Education.
On that note, I met with Kids Central to discuss school choice and education initiatives in Marion County. I also met with Americans for Prosperity to discuss school choice expansion.
Left: Kids Central, Right: Americans for Prosperity

Later that day I had a meeting with Jimmy Cowan, the Marion County Property Appraiser. Overall, it was a very busy and productive day in Tallahassee.
Wednesday I met with the Ocala City Council and discussed local infrastructure and water projects.
Later, I had a meeting with constituents from Ft. McCoy concerning educational expansion. I also had a meeting with constituents who were in Tallahassee for Rural Counties Day.
I along with other house Republicans played in the 39th Annual Firefighters King of the Hill FPF softball game against their Democratic colleagues.
Finally, on Thursday I was with some Levy County folks and attended the Rural Counties event held in the Capitol courtyard. This was the first year that Levy County was included in Rural Counties Day.
It was another week of working hard to represent the people of District 22. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns and feel free to visit our website if you want to learn more.
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment