Monday, December 6, 2021

SENATOR RAND PAUL ASKS FOR ASSISTANCE IN 'FIRING FAUCI'

 

Rand Paul for Senate

Friend, Fauci is absolutely out of control.

 

He's lied about COVID from the very beginning. He lied about masks. He lied about funding gain of function research.

 

Now, he's lying about ME.

 

This weekend, Dr. Fauci called me out personally for criticizing his absolute failures. He said that anyone criticizing him is really attacking science. He told an adoring anchor that anyone who opposes him is "really criticizing science because I represent science."

 

The absolute hubris is almost too much to take - and it's yet another reason it's time to show Fauci the door.

Friend, it's truly astounding and alarming that a public health bureaucrat would even think to claim such a thing. 

 

"I represent science."

 

It's especially insane to hear that from someone who has worked so hard to ignore the science.

  • He won't acknowledge natural immunity.
  • He wants kids masked and vaccinated despite the evidence that suggests both could be more harmful to them than the actual virus.
  • He continues to move the goalposts HE set for "progress" on the virus.

It’s clear all the power has gotten to his head and it’s about time we send him home. 

 

If you’re with me and you want to FIRE FAUCI, I hope you’ll chip in now: https://secure.winred.com/randpaul/action-3292728/

 

I know my effort to dismiss Fauci is clearly getting to him - that’s why he’s spewing this nonsense on TV! But I have to keep up the fight against the Fauci-loving bureaucracy if we truly want to see this man fired. 

 

Please, chip in what you can to join the fight.

 

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

Paid for by Rand Paul for Senate

Contribution rules: 

I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).

This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.

I am at least eighteen years old. I am not, nor am I making this contribution on behalf of, a corporation, labor organization, national bank, foreign national without a green card, a federal contractor, or any other federally impermissible source.

No comments:

Post a Comment