Friday, December 24, 2021

NEWS WITH VIEWS

 

More Disinformation About the Kennedy Assassination I
As I mentioned above, contrary to most books about the Kennedy assassination, my main goal in writing this book was not finding out who pulled the trigger or if JFK was shot with a Mannlicher-Carcano or a Mauser rifle, not even if the people who pulled the trigger were working for Castro, the CIA or somebody else. My goal has been finding the...
By Servando Gonzales
Who is Making Your Choices?
I learned how important messaging is. How you can take a group of people and motivate them into totally ignoring their own will and vote with the group. The one controlling communication has the power. If you can isolate people, make them afraid, they will give up almost anything to make the pain go away.
By Karen Schoen

No comments:

Post a Comment