Wednesday, December 15, 2021

MINNESOTA - TYLER KRISTNER NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO WIN DISTRICT 2 FROM Democrats

 

Kistner for Congress
Conservatives –

I have exciting news about our race! The NRCC has chosen less than 25 targeted races to be eligible for the “Young Guns” program – and I made the list.

That means I’m on the NRCC’s radar and they’ve categorized our race as ‘competitive’.

We have a fighting chance at winning this district, taking back the House, and FIRING Pelosi. Will you chip in a couple of bucks to help flip this targeted Dem seat RED?


We have the opportunity to fire my Democrat opponent, Angie Craig, who consistently puts the American people last and supports:
  • Amnesty for illegal immigrants
  • Monumental tax increases
  • Open borders
  • Mandates
All eyes are on this race, but we must continue to prove to Republican leaders in Washington that we need their investment.

If I don’t raise $100,000 by the next round, I'll be cut from the program and left to fend for myself. Please help me secure my slot in the program and show Leader McCarthy that we need his investment to WIN.

With Republicans only needing a net gain of 5 seats to take back the house, every single race is going to matter.


I served my country as a Marine Raider, but I’m prepared to do it again in Congress. Please help save our country before we run out of time.

In Service,
Tyler Kistner
Tyler Kistner
Father. Husband. Marine.

P.S. in case you haven’t heard of the National Republican Congressional Committee’s “Young Gun’s Program” I’d like to give you a quick explanation. It serves to help Republican candidates running in the top competitive districts around the country to provide strategic support. It is an exclusive program where the candidates must prove they can raise enough money to sustain their campaigns and prove they can win. That’s why I need your support today. Chipping in $100, $50, $25, or even $2 can help me reach full ‘Young Guns’ status and flip a blue seat RED in 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment