Tuesday, December 28, 2021

FLORIDA - VIC DeGRAMMONT FOR CONGRESS

 


Fellow Patriot:

After the mess of 2020 and the lockdowns that kept our families apart, I was looking forward to a good old-fashioned family Christmas. Joe Biden, however, isn’t going to let that happen.

Inflation is through the roof, the stock market is in the basement, yet another COVID variant has entered our county. Omicron has the rest of the world going into another winter lockdown – how long until we are fighting to toilet paper and ducking Biden’s vaccine mandate?

Joe Biden has made America less healthy, and the American people are ready for a change, but Democrats won’t go away without putting up one heck of a fight. So we need to be prepared.

My name is Vic DeGrammont, and I am a proud Republican running in the great state of Florida. My candidacy is dedicated to fighting the liberal lies that divide our nation over race and to help ensure Black America can live the American Dream.

When I win, I will deal a strategic blow to the radical left by proving a Black Republican can win a predominantly Familymajority-minority district and reduce Nancy Pelosi’s margin of power.

Usually, I would ask for a $50 donation, but I know times are tough, and your family comes first. That is why I am only asking for a $25 donation – if enough of you step up in the fight, that will be enough for us to win this race and take the fight to Congress.

The Democrats are destroying this nation – Christmas has been canceled for so many in this nation who have lost jobs due to unconstitutional mandates, and if my campaign doesn’t raise another $12,690.04 before the end of this year, this may be the new normal from now on

I’m a first-generation American, father, husband, a man of faith, and an entrepreneur who wants all citizens to share in the American Dream. I’m also the son of political refugees who has worked on Ford’s assembly line building F-150 trucks, and I know that hard work and embracing the American Dream has its benefits.

Progressives are going to hate me, and America will be better off for it.

I need to hear from you before the end of the year.

God Bless America,

Vic DeGrammont
Vic DeGrammont
Republican for Congress

PAID FOR BY DEGRAMMONT FOR CONGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment