Sunday, November 14, 2021

RED ALERT UPDATE: GROCERY PRICES IN MEXICO ARE PLUMMETING

 Submitted by: Robert Bowen via P McMillan


RED ALERT UPDATE: GROCERY PRICES IN MEXICO ARE PLUMMETING AND I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHY. (actually I do know, it's called Biden's DARK WINTER.)    http://82.221.129.208/1/.tw7.html

 

I went to a store called Bara yesterday and saw prices lower than I have ever seen them. Today we swung by HEB to make sure Bara was not an anomaly, and low and behold, kosher non-GMO rice was 90 cents a pound. Lentils that were usually $2.00 were 75 cents. NOT ON THE RECEIPT BELOW: White bleached flour: 25 CENTS PER POUND. Chicken legs and thighs in a decent grade (not the trash) 48.5 cents per pound. We were in and out quick so I did not check anything else, but look at this shopping list, and the prices. If the prices in the U.S. are not similar, someone is screwing the U.S. over. Usually the prices on groceries are similar in both countries and even if someone disagrees with that, why did prices suddenly drop by almost half??

This is a whistle blow. THIS IS NOT NORMAL, SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY SETTING AMERICA UP FOR A DISASTER BY SELLING AMERICA'S STUFF ELSEWHERE.

Image removed by sender.

MIND BLOWING prices at a Mexican grocery store (something is SERIOUSLY amiss in the United States)

These prices were at one called Bara that I have not mentioned, but there is one close by and it was late so we went there.

The only way these prices could happen is someone is dumping America's food on foreign markets.

Rice: 75 cents for a 2 lb bag. Cereal, in a name brand: $1.05 USD per pound. Cereal, in a good quality generic brand (Golden Mills): 90 cents per pound. Pre made crap hamburgers with soy, chicken and beef but no pork, 18 pack totaling 2.05 pounds $2.25 per pack. Instant Oatmeal, 50 cents for 12 ounces. Non instant: 50 cents per pound. Highest quality whole milk in the best brand: $1.98/gal, not generic, the good stuff. Generic was $1.25/gal. Large packs of cookies, good brand, 12 ounce, 40 cents. 1 pound of popcorn 45 cents. The only thing I saw that was not blowout priced was canola oil (which I would never use anyway) for $1.80 per quart. It is usually cheaper.

These prices struck me. That was the cheapest I have EVER seen rice, and I mean EVER and the milk is shockingly cheap. The cheap hamburgers were a total shocker too, you never see them that low, especially pre-made. I have not seen popcorn that cheap in over 5 years. NONE OF THIS STUFF WAS ON SALE. IT WAS "REGULAR PRICED". The pancake mix, 2 pound bag, was regular priced at $1.07. The GOOD STUFF, that you don't need to add anything to.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? ASK BIDEN, WHO IS SENDING THE LIFEBLOOD OF AMERICA TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES, SHOWN IN PRICES SO LOW IT SPOOKED ME. I wish I had brought the camera but how would I know I'd see this?? Come on now, 75 cents for TWO POUNDS OF RICE??? HOW???

AMERICA HAD BETTER BUCKLE UP, SOMEONE IS OUT TO SCREW YOU. HOW were the prices uncharacteristically low, even for Mexico, when prices are skyrocketing in the U.S.? ANSWER: That's America's food being blown out elsewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment