Monday, November 15, 2021

ARIZONA TODAY

 ARIZONA TODAY

        LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

            __________

 

Sunday –

November the 14th, 2021

 

This segment of ARIZONA TODAY is a message from me to you, all 1.4 million viewers and growing!  I wanted to have some time to acknowledge how blessed I have been by your notes, beautiful cards and letters, and some very unexpected gifts.  I also wanted to find words to express how humbled I am by the aforesaid along with your financial support.  The kindness, graciousness and generosity of Americans is simply and historically supernatural.  Even in these days when forces of hate are working diligently to erase

ALL that is good about our exceptional nation, Americans are rising up and doing what Americans have always done; namely, give of themselves and share their blessings so others may be blessed, too. 

          YOU have blessed me in almost indescribable ways, and I simply wanted a segment to acknowledge this and try to find the words to say, “thank you.”  Please know this particular segment comes from me to you with profound emotion and appreciation for the gift you are to me.  I do not take this gift casually or for granted.

 

Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TW66FFoD6XrE

Rumble:  https://rumble.com/vp6srs-arizona-today-111221-dr.-rapacki-has-a-word-of-thanks.html

Website: arizona2day.com

 

Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

_________________________

LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

ARIZONA TODAY

Host and Commentator

photo

Post Office Box 171

Skull Valley, Arizona 86338

No comments:

Post a Comment