Friday, October 1, 2021

From a Whistleblower in Ontario AND MORE ! ( Read please!!! ) Inbox

 Submitted by: Craig Maus


Sharing w/ALL bcc herein Kat w/Permission to Forward:

 

Was NOT this called not long ago a Conspiracy Theory?... and haven’t all those ‘Conspiracy Theories’, as our Confederate Society has declared-

 “Become ALL of Today’s REALITY?”

 

WE MUST SEPARATE!

Craig Maus,

President, The Confederate Society of America

Deo Vindice!

[><]

PS- Did y’all watch the Video in the communique entitled, “This Video WILL Save Your Life”, just moments ago?

IVERMECTIN costs literal PENNIES whereas Fauci, Gilead and Members of Gilead’s Board, for starters, are making MILLION$$$$ with our Deaths

thanks to & via Their BS MANDATES & the NIH, a government agency that Fauci controls!!!

As noted, that Video ‘Connects ALL THE DOTS’ folks-… EVERY LAST ONE of THEM!

_______________________________

 

Whistleblower from R.V.Hospital in Barrie, Ont. 

 

I have decided to make a public post since I have nothing to lose now.

 

I work at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie Ontario as a housekeeper and just heard today that an announcement will be made Tuesday for all hospitals and Healthcare workers to be vaccinated. I have alot to say. Whether you believe me or not is not my problem.

 

I work on the "Covid" floor. We are the "Regional Pandemic Response Unit " so I know what is happening and I will be fighting this.

 

When the pandemic started, I'll admit I was worried. My floor was filling up, covid cases like crazy until I noticed that EVERYONE was Asymptomatic. We even had 2 old age homes come in that were on "outbreak" but still they were Asymptomatic. This is when I started questioning it.

 

Then our hospital built a " Regional Pandemic Response Unit" tent out front so I applied for the position. I was under the understanding that it was going to be used for covid but I was wrong. Apparently the ventilation wasn't good enough. The tent was put up for 2 months already when the government told us we had to use it since we were not because nothing was actually happening. So I started in the tent November 2020. I was then advised that the tent will be for the overflow of the regions hospitals if they are overwhelmed. That never happened.

 

Our hospital had to find a way to direct patients into it so we can show it's being used. They ended up sending people who were going home in a few days there to use beds. There are 70 beds and I never had any more than 16 used. During this time 2 old age homes had outbreaks but again, all Asymptomatic. Us and Orillia cleaned up their homes and sent them back to the homes. Now mind you we were only at 8 deaths until February 2021.

 

I like to be busy so I requested to go back to my "Covid" floor. I returned in April 2021. Before I got back there the vaccine was being rolled out. In February Roberta Place had an outbreak but they were all dying in our hospital , but they were also 70% vaccinated. When I returned April 2021 I saw the carnage. The first patient I saw my age (I am 40) arrived. She was horribly sick. I would talk to her every day even though she could not respond. A couple of weeks went by and I came back on the Monday and she was sitting up perfectly fine. Patients like to talk while we are in their room so she proceeded to tell me that before she dropped, her and her mother had gotten the vaccine 2 days prior. Her mother died and she survived.

We also had a dear lady who had a heart attack and stroke, surely she was dying and they marked her "Covid"

 

We had a man from India who had been here for 2 months working under water on pipelines. He came up form the bottom too fast and oxinated his blood, marked Delta Variant.

 

Every time I am in a "Covid" room I ask "did you not get your vaccine in time" and I kid you not 90% of them have had atleast 1 shot.

 

On the news they were saying that Hospitals were so overwhelmed that they had to send them to us. That was not the case. They were sent to us because we are the REGIONAL PANDEMIC RESPONSE UNIT! Other hospitals were not overwhelmed, that was just the plan from day one.

 

I can't express enough that you are being lied to. I am going to fight this and I have already started.

Thank you and keep fighting.

I have so much more to say but I have said enough.

 

 

FURTHER:

 

 

Hammers Thor posted: " WHAT IS HAPPENING IS FAR WORSE THAN WE THINK VAERS published 16,000+ deaths and 450,000+ adverse events, as of August 28, 2021CDC fraud expert says that number of deaths is at least five times higher150,000 reports have been rejected or scrubbed b"

New post on NC Renegades

http://s0.wp.com/i/emails/blavatar.png

 

http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/4455adb4b606359c9994940618026cc0?s=50&d=&r=PG

The Vaccine Death Report

by Hammers Thor

https://ncrenegade.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/ds.jpg

WHAT IS HAPPENING IS FAR WORSE THAN WE THINK

·         VAERS published 16,000+ deaths and 450,000+ adverse events, as of August 28, 2021

·         CDC fraud expert says that number of deaths is at least five times higher150,000 reports have been rejected or scrubbed by the VAERS system.

·         The actual number of anaphylaxis is 50 to 120 times higher than claimed by the CDC

·         Vaccinated people who die within two weeks, are not listed as vaccine deaths

·         Moderna received over 300,000 reports of adverse events in only three months-time

·         The Lazarus Report shows that only 1% of adverse events is being reported by the public

·         The majority of the population is not aware of the existence of systems where they can report vaccine adverse events

·         Aggressive censorship and propaganda told the public that adverse events are rare, causing people to not understand how their health problems stem from past injections

·         The shaming and blaming of medical professionals who say anything against the vaccines, cause many in the medical community to avoid reporting adverse events

·         The fear of being held accountable after administering an injection that killed or disabled patients, further prevents medical personnel from reporting it

·         Having accepted financial incentives to promote, and administer the covid vaccines, also stops medical personnel from reporting adverse events

·         Profit driven vaccine manufacturers have every reason not to report the destruction their untested experimental products are causing 250,000+ Facebook users comment about vaccine deaths and serious injuries

·         Nurses and doctors testify how their hospitals are hiding vaccine injuries.

STUDY SHOWS REAL NUMBER OF ADVERSE EVENTS IS 100X HIGHER

All this information already shows us that the number of adverse events and deaths is a multitude of what is being told to the public. The situation is however still far worse, than most of us can even imagine.

The famous Lazarus report from Harvard Pilgrim Health Care inc. in 2009 revealed that in general only 1% of adverse events from vaccines is being reported:

‘Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.’

Read the entire report here...

Hammers Thor | September 30, 2021 at 9:37 pm | Categories: Editorial | URL: https://wp.me/p1uU0T-pTM

Comment

   See all comments

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:

https://ncrenegade.com/the-vaccine-death-report/

No comments:

Post a Comment