Thursday, October 21, 2021

ARIZONA TODAY

 ARIZONA TODAY

        LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

            __________

 

Wednesday –

October the 20th, 2021

 

Long awaited and now here for your assessment, I am pleased to introduce Mr. Doug Logan, Founder and CEO of Cyber Ninjas, the company retained and charged with over-all responsibility to conduct the formal forensic evaluation in Maricopa County, Arizona.  Mr. Logan joins me with the full understanding that we are going to pull the curtain back and allow America to hear directly from lead of the forensic audit. 

Similar to all my guests with whom I am privileged to hold conversations with on their area of specialty, Doug Logan agreed to answer all questions without knowledge of the question before hand, and to share most candidly his views, insights, decisions, and thoughts on a process never accomplished before in the history of our Nation.  If you have a question you would like posed to Doug Logan, please send it to:  ARIZONA TODAY, C/O Prescott eNews, P.O. Box 2825, Prescott, Arizona 86302.  I will sincerely work on asking Mr. Logan on air for all to hear.  I will mention your first name, city and state only. 

            Thank you, America, for your continued prayers, letters, and financial support.  I have made the process easier for you to send a contribution of support by simply going to my website: arizona2day.com where you will find a button to submit your contribution.  These contributions are not taken lightly, and I give prayerful thanks for your trust and support.  As so very many of you know by now, I tithe off of all contributions no matter the size.  Shortly I will post for your review the ministries to which I share tithes. 

 

Enjoy meeting Doug Logan the Director of the Forensic Evaluation and Audit in Maricopa County, Arizona.  Enjoy the knowledge that I have said on multiple occasions that a day was coming when We The People would be fully informed, as well as the distortions and falsehoods would be revealed. The first two segments of my conversation are an example of that which I have spoken and written.  Over the next several weeks, you will be taken fully behind all aspects of the historic forensic audit in Arizona that has now led to many states beginning their own.

 

Prescott eNews

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/2021/10/20/arizona-today-interview-with-doug-logan-ceo-of-cyber-ninjas-october-2021-part-1/

 

 

Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

_________________________

LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

ARIZONA TODAY

Host and Commentator

photo

Anita Cohen
Editor, Prescott eNews

cohwill@gmail.com

https://www.prescottenews.com/

P.O. Box 2825, Prescott, AZ 86302

No comments:

Post a Comment