Friday, September 3, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 

WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

Saturday, I was was invited to speak at the Legislative Victory Breakfast for Sumter, Lake and Marion counties, hosted by the Christian Family Coalition. This event focused on pro-family legislation. I spoke on HB 133 - Surrender of Newborn Infants, which I successfully passed off the House Floor in the 2021 Legislative Session.

More information about this event is attached in the flier below. 
On Thursday, I met with the President of the College of Central Florida, Dr. James Henningsen, to discuss legislative priorities for this upcoming Session.

I also met with Tony Parker, the grant coordinator for Levy County.
We were able to discuss Levy County and the specific challenges they face and how we can work to improve the community.
Friday, I had the opportunity to meet with School Board Member, Allison Campbell to discuss Marion County's legislative priorities. After their meeting, I toured several schools throughout District 22 and met with the Area Superintendents. 
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a great Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment