Monday, August 16, 2021

UTAH - PASTOR BRIAN HAWKINS NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO GAIN A CONGRESSIONAL SEAT

 

Pastor Brian for Congress
Conservatives,

My name is Brian Hawkins. I am a black, conservative pastor running for Congress. Although I am African American, as you can see from my photo above, I do NOT support the Black Lives Matter organization, let me tell you why.

But first, let me warn you: What I am about to say will get me labeled as an “Uncle Tom” by the radical-Left. They will target my campaign and try to defeat me because I am promoting freedom of thought to the black community. I will need your support after I expose the truth about BLM, so please consider pitching in just $5 or $10 after you read my message.

STAND UP TO BLM
ELECT A BLACK PATRIOT →

BLM is a racist organization that uses the death of black people to fund and empower Democrats – most of which, are white.

You see, Democrats know they can no longer use physical force to enslave black Americans as they once did. Now, they use the media and culture to oppress us and convince us that we are still victims. The truth is politicians are making millions off this scheme and that is their only motive.

Over this past Independence Day weekend, the BLM Utah chapter called the American flag a ‘symbol of hatred’ in a Facebook post. They went on to say, “When we see this flag, we know the person flying it is a racist.”

Pastor Brian for Congress

I am proud to have the American flag flying outside my home. I am proud to be a black American in 2021 – where I have equal opportunities as white men and women.

But the BLM organization uses anything to divide us – to guilt and fool Americans into funding the lives of corrupt Democrats under the guise of social justice.

We cannot allow them to take a symbol of freedom, the American flag, and turn it into a weapon for their agenda. We must stand up right now and fight back against their rhetoric.


Which is why I am running for Congress, to show Americans everywhere that there ARE black conservatives who are fighting to break the chains Democrats use to restrict and control minority communities.

Please, if you are in the position to give, help me deliver the truth about BLM and the Democrats to the entire nation. With your help, we can make meaningful change in Washington and elect a strong black conservative to end the Democrats’ racist Republican narrative.

STAND UP TO BLM
ELECT A BLACK PATRIOT →


Thank you,
Pastor Brian Hawkins
Pastor Brian Hawkins
Republican for Congress

No comments:

Post a Comment