Monday, August 30, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 


WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

Monday, I had the opportunity to speak at the Chiefland Council Meeting and was able to engage with locals to grasp an understanding of their local funding and legislative priorities. 
Thursday, I received the Florida Chamber Honor Roll Award for being an “A” rated Legislator during the 2021 Legislative Session and furthering free enterprise. Thank you to the Florida Chamber Honor Roll for acknowledging my hard work in the legislature this year, I am honored and will continue to fight tirelessly for positive change in my community.
Football season is back! Thank you to the Bronson Eagles for having me this morning, it was great to meet you all.

Go win a bunch of football games and make Levy County proud!
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a great weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment