Friday, August 6, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE

 


WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,

On Monday, I had the honor of speaking at the Yankeetown Council Meeting, where I had the privilege of engaging in a meaningful discussion about the town's legislative priorities and funding for local projects.
On Tuesday, I gave a legislative update at the Marion County Board Meeting. I also discussed some of my key focuses for the upcoming 2022 Legislation Session and listened to the Board's funding priorities for local projects. 

Additionally, I spoke in the evening at the Inglis Council Meeting and engaged with locals to grasp an understanding of local funding and legislative priorities. 
On Thursday, I was invited by the American Fire Sprinkler Association, Florida Chapter, to speak at their annual Legislative Planning Conference St. Augustine.

As a panelist, I gave a recap of Session, focusing on HB 137 - Fire Sprinklers, and peaked their interest toward the next session. Alongside me on the panel was Rep. Fetterhoff while Ron Pierce and Tim Meenan moderated the discussion.
*Upcoming event*

Tonight I will be speaking at the Women's Republican Conference in Orlando. I look forward to meeting everyone and having the opportunity to speak at the conference.
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a great weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment