Wednesday, August 4, 2021

ARIZONA TODAY with Constitutional Attorney David Shestokas

 ARIZONA TODAY

       LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

            __________

 

Tuesday –

August the 3rd, 2021

 

 

Nationally recognized Constitutional Attorney, David Shestokas from Michigan, is my guest for this episode of ARIZONA TODAY

Attorney Shestokas will rotate along with others so you may have the benefit of listening to critical thinkers and decision makers, as well as enjoy the good-natured conversation and insights my guests bring with them on the critical issues of our day.  I continue to bring you more candid developments with the various aspects of the forensic evaluations and audit, as well as responses and insights to the multi-prong assaults on our nation’s freedom from the very folks who are sworn to serve and protect We The People – elected officials.  Our nation is under assault like never before, and with your continued financial support, your prayers and wonderful letters and cards, I will continue to bring you timely information from key individuals who are not afraid to stay in the trench and continue the good fight to preserve and defend this exceptional nation.

       My ARIZONA TODAY website should be going live in another couple of days, and I think you will enjoy all that you will find on the site.  Great care has been taken to provide you with great insights and information for free, as my primary concern is informing and educating our fellow citizens as to the various assaults we are facing.  Thank you for helping me, and thank you for your kindness and trust.  I do not take any of this for granted, and I continue to give thanks to the Lord for His blessing this endeavor, for each of you, and for allowing me the privilege to air my show.  As I have said on several occasions, I never saw any of this coming and it has been an incredible learning experience. 

       Now sit back and enjoy being educated by Constitutional Attorney David Shestokas. 

 

 

Rumble: https://rumble.com/vknwtr-arizona-today-interview-with-david-shestokas.html

 

Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

_________________________

LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

ARIZONA TODAY

Host and Commentator

photo

Anita Cohen
Editor, Prescott eNews

https://www.prescottenews.com/

P.O. Box 2825, Prescott, AZ 86302

No comments:

Post a Comment