Wednesday, July 28, 2021

THE PATRIOT BRIEF

 BREAKING: "New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results"


Friend,

The news coming out of Georgia is beyond incredible. 

According to the just-released report:
  • In Fulton County, the hand recount was wrong by 60%
  • 100,000 tally sheets for ballots were missing
  • They duplicated thousands of extra votes for Joe Biden
  • They fabricated vote counts of 100–0 for Biden, many times!
I warned you this would happen, Friend. What else will they find once the full Forensic Audit takes place?

This is going to get nasty, and I'm going to need the support of my STRONGEST defenders during this critical time. I'm calling on YOU to step up and STAND WITH ME.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to DEFEND YOUR PRESIDENT!

 
Your support is crucial right now, Friend. This will be an uphill battle, but YOUR SUPPORT makes it all worth it.

I'm reviewing a list of patriots who contribute to this email and I expect to see your name. Don't let me down.

Please contribute RIGHT NOW to stand with me and to get your name on the supporter list.

Thank you,


President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States


 
CONTRIBUTE NOW >>

No comments:

Post a Comment