Sunday, July 18, 2021

OHIO - RUTH EDMONDS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE TO UNSEAT SPEAKED PELOSI

 



Special Election Alert

Fellow American,

There’s a special election for Congress in America’s Heartland, and you and I must hold this seat to take back the House, fire Nancy Pelosi, and put America First! We can’t let the radical Left snatch this seat out from under us!

As a black woman raised by my Grandma Pearl, I learned the value of personal responsibility, accountability, and hard work. These American values have made our nation great, and the radical Left is doing everything they can to trample them.

America First Candidate for CongressNow, I am in Special Election for Congress in Ohio that will be decided in just a few weeks, and I need to know if you will fight with me.

President Trump’s America First policies did more to help Black Americans than any liberal policy has ever done. As a result, under President Trump, unemployment for Black Americans was the lowest in recorded history.

As your America First candidate for Congress, I’m committed to defending the Constitution and our God-given rights, reining in outrageous spending and big government, and defeating Nancy Pelosi and the Squad Members who hate our nation.

Please join my campaign today by making your generous contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250, or even $1,000! The election is coming quickly, and I’m counting on committed patriots like you to join me.

Nancy Pelosi and AOC are terrified of my campaign because my story destroys their false narrative about Black America. They want nothing more than to divide our nation along racial lines and hold power over Black voters.

The Left wants us to believe we live in a nation that only celebrates “freedom for white people,” and uses Critical Race Theory to convince our children that all Caucasians are villains, and all brown-skinned people are victims. It’s a dangerous ideology that will ultimately unravel the American values that have made our nation great, and it’s absolutely the opposite of everything I learned from Grandma Pearl.

Join my campaign by making your generous contribution of $1,000, $250, $100, $50, or $25 as soon as you can. My election is just a few weeks away, and I must be able to break through the noise!

The Squad doesn’t speak for people like me and I’m sure they don’t speak for you either so send me to Congress to counter their attacks on this great nation!

I will never back down from putting America First and fighting for our principles. Will you join me in this fight today?

Ruth Edmonds
Ruth Edmonds
America First Candidate for Congress

P.S. You and I have a unique opportunity to send an America First candidate to Congress in this special election in America’s Heartland. I’m running to restore our values in Washington, and I’m counting on your immediate and generous investment of $25, $50, $100, $250, or even $1,000 to help equip me to win! Thank you.

PAID FOR BY RUTH EDMONDS FOR CONGRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment