Friday, July 30, 2021

FLORIDA - SENATOR MARCO RUBIO NEEDS OUR SUPPORT AND OUR VOTE - DO NOT LET HIM DOWN

 

Conservatives, 

FIRST the Former Trump Impeachment Manager announced she would challenge me in Florida

THEN Democrats outraised MONTHS of our work in just one month

NEXT CNN reported that Florida is one of the Top 10 states they think will FLIP BLUE

AND THEN Fox News predicted this race to be the most expensive Senate race in U.S. History

AND TODAY we are approaching a crucial deadline and are thousands of dollars behind our projections

Normally, I would ask you to donate $10 or $15, but today is different. We are so behind our fundraising goal that I’m asking you to go further and donate $22 or $25. I can’t do this if anyone decides to sit this one out.
DONATE $150 >>
DONATE $75 >>
DONATE $50 >>
DONATE $25 >>
DONATE $22 >>
DONATE ANY AMOUNT >>
Florida is in danger of flipping blue and has been named as KEY for determining who controls the Senate in 2022. CNN knows it, Fox News knows it, my radical Trump Impeachment Manager opponent knows it, national Democrat Mega Donors know it, but do you? And do you care?

If I can’t catch up by tonight, I will be forced to cut MAJOR budget lines in my campaign. Please donate ASAP >>

I’ll follow up soon, 
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment