Tuesday, July 13, 2021

CALIFORNIA - LARRY ELDER WOULD BE A FINE GOVERNOR - SUPPORT HIM AND VOTE FOR HIM!

 


Conservatives,

My name is Larry Elder and I’m a business owner, talk show host, author, a contributor on Fox News and above all, I’m a proud Californian.

But I can’t stand to watch Gavin Newsom destroy our state or let the Democrats continue their assault on middle and working-class Californians – which is why I’m announcing that I am running for Governor of California as a Republican in the recall election!


My high school-dropout father worked TWO full time jobs as a janitor in Los Angeles. But he was a hard worker, he saved his nickels and dimes until he could buy us a house in South Central Los Angeles.

At that time, this was the American dream and California was where people came to achieve it. Now, our over-reaching, leftist dominated government has made this dream nearly impossible to achieve.

Today’s California is a sad state of affairs. Our taxes are rising almost as fast as our crime rates, and our homeless population accounts for 25% of the whole country’s and only is growing under a Democrat dominated government. We must end the Democrats’ full control of our state before it’s too late, Pastor Lee S. Can I count in you to help me do that?


Enough is enough, and I refuse to watch while Gavin Newsom ruins our state with abusive executive order after executive order. His draconian control has gone too far!

During the pandemic, he dined for $35,000 at the French Laundry without a mask with the same health officials and lobbyists that imposed the shutdown! Meanwhile businesses he didn’t frequent weren’t allowed to stay open. He shut down in-school learning while his own children enjoyed the luxury of private in-school instruction.

I’m absolutely sick and tired of watching our state crumble under Newsom’s failed Democrat-led dictatorship. Our businesses should be open, our schools should be open. Opportunity doesn’t come from prolonged covid stimulus that should have ended months ago. It is forged in a thriving and free economy and top-notch schools – neither of which exists in California under Newsom.

Pastor Lee S, I know that I have what it takes to restore California to its former state of bountiful opportunity, but I’m going to need you on my team every step of the way. With only a short amount of time remaining until the election, will you join my team?

California is in desperate need of strong, common-sense conservative leadership right now and I’m willing to step up to the plate to help stop Gavin Newsom from further destroying California. Are you with me?

Thank you,

Larry Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment