Friday, June 11, 2021

FLORIDA - JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 06/11/2021

 

WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,
This week I had the honor of attending and speaking at the Americans for Prosperity (AFP) event. Americans for Prosperity is a great organization that is dedicated to improving our infrastructure by ending Washington's wasteful spending, building safer communities through safe policing, and protecting American workers through policy reforms.
The panel took place in Winter Park and we had a great conversation about HB 735, which I was able to successfully pass during the 2021 Legislative Session.

Below are more details concerning HB 735 and how it will allow small businesses to grow in the State by removing unnecessary regulations.
This week we welcomed our new District Secretary, Haylee Austin, to our team. We are excited to have her on board and want take a moment to introduce her:

"My name is Haylee Austin and I am a lifelong Floridian. I am from Ocala and graduated from Forest High school. I just recently finished my A.A. at the College of Central Florida. I hope to return to school and major in Communications and minor in Political Science. I was previously an OPS for Representative McClain’s office which helped me to gain the skills that I needed for this position. Some fun facts about me are that I own 3 cats, I love cows, and I can play three different instruments."
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a wonderful weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment