Wednesday, May 12, 2021

THE 'BIG LIE' STARTED IN ARIZONA AND MUST BE BARED!

 Dear Friend--

“The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!”

That’s what Donald Trump said in a statement -- infuriating the Radical Left and sending the entire “Swamp” into a full-blown panic.

Even establishment RINOs are attacking Donald Trump over his statement.

Friend, enough is enough.

My name is Wendy Rogers.

I’m the pro-Trump firebrand State Senator who cast the deciding vote for election integrity in Arizona.

If you believe we need more conservatives in Congress who will stand up and fight tooth-and-nail for election integrity, then I hope I can count on your IMMEDIATE support to help me fight back against George Soros’ attempt to stop the audit.

Friend, I’m doing everything I can to bring transparency to the 2020 election.

But the ENTIRE Radical Left is making an all-out effort to slow down, disrupt and STOP the audit of the ballots in Maricopa County.

The Democrats already deployed more than 100 high-powered lawyers to Arizona in a desperate effort to block the audit and stop the truth from getting out to the American people.

But thanks to the help and support of patriots like you, the Democrats more than 100 attorneys failed to convince a judge to stop the audit.

And as of the writing of this email, the audit of the Maricopa County ballots is moving forward.

But Friend, this fight is FAR from over.

Bankrolled by George Soros’ billions, the Democrats are already plotting their next move to try to stop the audit in Maricopa County.

And the Fake News Media and “woke” corporations are ramping up their effort to keep the American people in the dark about what is taking place in Arizona.

But with your help, I’m confident we can finish the audit and make sure George Soros and his cronies NEVER steal another election again in this country.

So please, chip in the maximum donation you can afford to help me keep up the fight for election integrity in Arizona.

Rest assured, I won’t stop fighting for election integrity -- no matter how vicious and nasty the attacks get.

But Friend, I need to know you’ll be standing with me in my corner every step up the fight.

So please don’t hesitate.

The Democrats are moving FAST to try to stop the audit.

I need your help to shine a bright public spotlight on the massive amount of fraud that took place on November 3.

So please chip in a donation to help send a loud-and-clear message to the Democrats and Radical Left that grassroots conservatives are serious about protecting the integrity of our election process.

Thank you in advance for your support.

I’ll be sure and keep you updated from the front lines of the fight.

 

 

Thank you and God bless you.

Wendy Rogers, Lt Col USAF (ret)

Arizona State Senator

Arizona's 6th Legislative District

No comments:

Post a Comment