Saturday, May 1, 2021

FLORIDA - REP JOE HARDING WEEKLY UPDATE 05/01/2021

 

WEEKLY UPDATE

Dear Friends,


Monday

On Monday our District Secretary, Cyndie McQuaig attended a Covid Vaccine Drive on behalf of Rep. Harding at First Baptist Church of Ocala.
Tuesday

On Tuesday, the Stanley Cup came to visit us at the Capitol. Great win by Tampa Bay Lightening and it was great to have it at the House with us.
Wednesday

I passed two bills off the House Floor, HB 137- Fire Sprinklers and HB 791 –Workforce Education.

Both bills also passed in the Senate and are on their way to be signed by the Governor.
Thursday

I presented HB 133 – Surrender of Newborn Infants for the second time of the House Floor.

This bill is a passion of mine and after it being amended in the Senate and re-amended by me, I was able to present it in the House Floor again and the bill passed unanimously and is headed back to the Senate.

Pro life legislation is very important to me and one of the many reasons I felt it necessary to run for Representative. I will not give up fighting for the unborn, you can count on that.
Friday

Yesterday was Sine Die, I am proud of our freshman class and the work we have accomplished this session and look forward to continuing to serve my community as Representative.
Last but certainly not least, Kennedy has done a great job serving her first session fueled by really good coffee! Passing 5 bills off the house floor as a freshman happen because of her diligent and excellent work.
As always, we want to hear from you. If you have an issue or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact our office. 

Have a wonderful weekend!
Joe


Paid by Joe Harding, Republican, for State Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment