Sunday, May 9, 2021

CALIFORNIA - BRIAN BURLEY FOR CONGRESS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

 

Congress-White-Logo

Dear Conservatives,

This is Republican Brian Burley. I wanted to reach out and give everyone a quick update on all the progress my campaign team has made.

In just a few months, our campaign has made huge strides as we are on track to unseat Radical Democrat Katie Porter in this upcoming election. The NRCC announced recently that they are targeting this seat. I am the only Republican in this race and the party is rally behind my campaign in this pivotal district.

I am also running to be one of our youngest Congressional leaders in the country. I am taking a constitutional conservative message to younger voters all while ensuring we turn out our Republican base in full force.

My campaign is For OUR Country and For OUR Future. I have a platform that we all can rally behind and we are seeing early success as my campaign already has thousands of donors and volunteers nationwide.

Our campaign is scaling up quickly and I need your help and support ot make sure we reclaim this seat. Remember, this seat is a MUST-WIN in order to regain control of the House!

We have a big fundraising deadline coming up at the end of the month and we would appreciate your support.

Can you chip in $25, $50, $100 or your best gift today? We need your help to ensure Nancy Pelosi is not speak of the House after this upcoming election!

You can contribute at the links below or by using the information to contribute via check that is located in this email.

Lastly, my campaign is nationwide effort and supporters all over the country have asked for my perspective on issues and current events. With this in mind, I started my Politician Reacts YouTube channel just under two weeks ago. Every morning I post new video reactions and interviews by 9AM ET/6AM PT.

Make sure to click the link below to subscribe to the Politician Reacts Channel. Click the bell icon on our channel and you will get notified of each new daily reaction post. There are also individual reaction video links further down in this email.

Thank you and God Bless,

Brian Burley

DONATE

Recently, I launched a new YouTube Channel titled Politician ReactsBelow you will find links to my reactions. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to get up-to-date notifications on new posts and livestreams. 

 POLITICIAN REACTS YOUTUBE CHANNEL   

Check-Donations

MY PLATFORM

GIVE



LINKS TO REACTION VIDEOS

Politician ReactsCAST Episode 2 - Ballot Harvesting Discussion - Click Here

Reaction to Caitlynn Jenner Campaign Ad - Click Here

Will Trump Run in 2024? - Click Here

Politician ReactsCAST Episode 1 - Newsom Recall Discussion - Click Here

Reaction to Greg Gutfeld's Take on Jenner - Click Here

Reaction to Maxime Waters Inciting Riots - Click Here

Reaction to (Awful) Dr. Fauci Song - Click Here

React to the MEET THE BEAST Campaign Commercial - Click Here

Disclaimer-with-Picture


No comments:

Post a Comment