Friday, April 30, 2021

NEWS WITH VIEWS 04/30/2021

 

The Cancer Of Identity Politics

Every morning that by the grace of God I arise from my overnight slumber I give thanks to our Creator for another day of life.  I am also thankful for being born in the United States of America.  My wonderful Dad taught me at the age of eight how blessed we are to be sovereign United States citizens.........
https://newswithviews.com/the-cancer-of-identity-politics/
by Ron Edwards.

Academy Award a Dud - Time to Go Back to Hand Cranked Cameras!

The so-called Academy Awards Show tonight was the worst presentation ever shown on TV.  First of it exhibited no excellence. There was no structure. It was like Amateur Night in Dixie. Indeed there was not one iota of professionalism spotlighting a skilled profession which should be trusted to be totally polished.........
https://newswithviews.com/academy-award-a-dud-time-to-go-back-to-hand-cranked-cameras/
by Rev. Austin Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment