Sunday, April 25, 2021

MPN 04/23/2021

 

Daily Update #112 - Saturday April 24, 2021
Great day Patriot,

Yesterday, I talked about segregation on my Instagram page.

I didn’t expect what would happen next lol.

I’ll show you in today’s post.

Cheers!
Jared
"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily."

Zig Ziglar
I hope you use this weekend to create or recreate your game plan for your life.

As you can see by now, you will either have a plan of your own or you will fit into someone else’s.

Which do you prefer?

God Bless
Today’s Tip
Tip of the day: Learn how to delegate more things. I remember years ago, I used to want to do everything relating to my business. I would do the graphic design, set up the website, and figure out anything else that needed to be done. Didn’t work out so well!

There are people that can do the things you don’t want to or know how to do. Remember, teamwork makes the dream work!

Find ways to have others help you with whatever projects you’re working on, so you can focus on the things you want to.
Sharing Is Caring
Please forward and share this email with those you care about to help spread the word and get the truth to more people. Every Patriot Matters.
Let’s Connect on Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment