Sunday, April 18, 2021

COLORADO - LAUREN BOEBERT NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE - A CONSERVATIVE FOR FREEDOM

 

Friend,

Make no mistake about it: what happening at the border is a crisis. It's Joe Biden's crisis. Even if he ignores it and his administration denies it.

Joe Biden has made America a sanctuary country for illegal immigrants. He is practically sending them an invitation to break the law, empower dangerous cartels, and make the dangerous trek across our southern border.

While Joe Biden stopped construction of a border wall, in DC, his minions like Nancy Pelosi have built a wall around the Capitol – complete with the protection of the National Guard.

Let's be very clear: The National Guard should be at the border, not at the Capitol.

I called Nancy Pelosi out for her hypocrisy. She responded by making me a top target for national Democrats this year.

Friend – I need your help to prepare for what Nancy and Joe (if he can remember his name) are planning to throw at me. I'll never stop fighting for you and our freedoms. Will you help me by contributing to our FREEDOM SURGE goal today?
 

 
PITCH IN $10 TO FREEDOM SURGE>>
PITCH IN $25 TO FREEDOM SURGE >>
PITCH IN $50 TO FREEDOM SURGE >>
PITCH IN OTHER TO FREEDOM SURGE >>

The Democrats need to be called out. They are allowing COVID-positive foreigners to illegally cross the border – a huge slap in the face to Americans who have had their businesses closed and their lives upended.

Under the Biden regime, the worst thing you can be is a law-abiding American citizen. But not if I have my say. Freedom first and freedom always. Will you join me by pitching in $25 right now?

For Freedom,


Lauren Boebert
Congresswoman, Colorado's 3rd District

No comments:

Post a Comment