Tuesday, March 9, 2021

VIRGINIA - PETE SNYDER FOR GOVERNOR NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR VOTE

 


It's coming, Friend



The Teachers’ Unions and the Liberal Special Interests are MAD. 

They hate me because I'm the ONLY ONE taking them on for locking our students and our teachers out of our schools. They are terrified of me winning this nomination because they know I’m the ONLY ONE tough enough to defeat Terry McAuliffe and the radical left this November.

So brace yourselves. The attacks are coming.


We've heard rumors that the National Liberal Unions and Special Interests have committed to spending MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to defeat me RIGHT NOW. They're even willing to make these attacks look like they're coming from "conservatives". But we know it’s really them.

Friend, they will stop at nothing. They’ve already left threatening messages at my house and on my phone. They've even targeted my family. 

Nothing is out of bounds for these liberal-union thugs.

 
But guess what? We are stronger than that. AND NOTHING WILL STOP US FROM OPENING UP OUR SCHOOLS.  

I’m not afraid of them. Their attacks are proof that our message is resonating not only in Virginia, but all across the country. Will you chip in today and take a stand against the radical left with me?
 

Terry McAuliffe, the Democratic Governors Association, Blue Virginia, and The Huffington Post have all proactively repeatedly attacked me because they are TERRIFIED that I will win this nomination and defeat them in November. As your next conservative Governor, I will end their radical, liberal reign and #OpenOurSchools immediately. Join my fight today >>
 
They can’t hurt us. And they can’t stop us if we are united. Every single one of their attacks ONLY MAKE US STRONGER.

Help me push back EVERY SINGLE TIME by contributing $5, $25, $50, or whatever you can afford immediately. 

Together, WE ARE GOING TO WIN.  

Sincerely,


Pete Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment