Sunday, March 21, 2021

THE AMERICAN PATRIOT 03/20/2021

 

Dear Reader,

I've never issued a warning like this before...

I'm typically an optimistic, easy-going guy.

In 30 years, I've served as a high-level tech executive, investment analyst, and I've even been asked to consult with prominent U.S. senators on tech-related issues…

I have not felt an urgent need to warn the American public…

Until now.

100Dollars

You see…

There is a dangerous idea being pushed by members of several world organizations…

Something being referred to as the "Great Reset"…

You may have heard of it…

Time magazine, for example, recently featured it as their cover story…

100Dollars

The World Economic Forum has been pushing hard for this "reset"…

And even the Catholic Church is talking about it… stating that "forces of the "Great Reset" have used COVID to advance an "evil agenda."

But what exactly is this "Great Reset"?

And what does it mean for you and your money?

I've spent significant time on the website of the group pushing the Great Reset…

I've appeared on television with Glenn Beck to discuss the topic…

And I've even been tweeted about by Donald Trump for my work on this subject…

100Dollars

And what I've found is startling.

The Great Reset is essentially a controlled demolition of the American financial system. The events in the months ahead will make the events of the last few months feel insignificant in comparison.

That's why I've put together a free presentation to explain the big picture, and to show you what you can do to prepare. Go here to see my shocking conclusions.

Regards,

Jeff Brown

Founder, Brownstone Research

No comments:

Post a Comment