Wednesday, March 31, 2021

DONATE TO FREE KYLE RITTENHOUSE WHO IS FACING LIFE FOR SELF DEFENSE!!!

 

Friend,

 

My name is Wendy Rittenhouse.

 

I'm writing on behalf of my 18-year-old son Kyle, who is facing life in prison for protecting himself against a violent, armed mob in Kenosha, Wisconsin last year.

 

As rioters ransacked the city, Kyle was there offering first aid to anyone in need and trying to help a business owner protect his life's work. Comfortable with firearms and aware of the danger, Kyle was armed with a rifle.

 

Not long after, he was chased down and attacked, and with his life in imminent danger, he fired upon and killed two of his attackers.

 

If you don't know the whole story, I don't blame you. The lies have been deafening.

 

Joe Biden, our corrupt media, and many who should know better slandered him as a "mass murderer" and "white supremacist." Then Big Tech joined the pile on. Through censorship and de-platforming, they've severely hurt our ability to share the truth and raise money -- but we're going to keep fighting.

 

So, with trial proceedings set to begin in just months, we need your help. Through FreeKyleUSA, a trust has been established in Kyle's name to pay for his legal costs and other case-related expenses. Thousands of Americans have stood with us, and I hope you'll do the same with a direct donation so we can keep on track.

If you have children of your own, you understand why I'm asking for your help. Before anything else, I'm a mother who loves her son.

 

But I'm also an American who believes deeply in the values of this country, and I'm very disturbed by much of what's been going on in our society.

 

Politicians let anarchists dominate our streets, then blame the police for violence.

 

The media screams about "speaking truth to power" while ruining the lives of innocent people with fake news and grotesque accusations.

 

And the Big Tech executives who've gotten rich and powerful because we, the American people, have used their platforms, are now brazenly censoring us.

 

Many people across this country are tired of being silenced and intimidated.

 

In Kyle's case, his most basic God-given, constitutional right of self-defense has been violated, and then we're punished for trying to tell our side of the story.

 

Well I won't sit back and watch his life be stolen. I love my son, and I believe truth and justice still mean something in America.

 

I hope you'll stand with us by making an urgent donation to FreeKyleUSA today.

 

Together, God-willing, we're going to clear his name and get him home for good.

 

Thank you for your time.

 

Sincerely,

 

Wendy Rittenhouse

 
DONATE NOW >>

No comments:

Post a Comment