Tuesday, March 30, 2021

CALIFORNIA - BRIAN HAWKINS FOR CONGRESS AND VOTE FOR HIM!

 

Pastor Brian for Congress


My name is Brian Hawkins and I’m the most dangerous political figure in California.

Pastor Brian for Congress

Let’s go ahead and address the elephant in the room:
  • I’m Black
  • I'm Conservative
  • I Back the Blue
  • I Protect the 2nd Ammendment
  • I'm a Pro-Life Person; All Life, Your Whole Life
I believe every livelihood is essential, and I’m a black man saying it. I’m exactly the type of person you need in Congress.

But I need your financial support right now to take this campaign to the next level and send someone REAL to Washington.Will you pitch in just $10 or more right now?

GIVE $10
GIVE $25
GIVE MORE →

I make big things happen, even in a small town like mine.

I’m not going to Washington to make friends, I’m going to make a difference, for you, your family, your small business and your livelihood.

This isn’t a liberal OR a conservative thing, this is an America thing. Your support right now, even if it’s just $5 or $10 will help me fight for you in our nation's capitol.

Support my campaign and let's make a difference together.
Rebuild. Restore. Renew America Together!

God Bless,
Pastor Brian Hawkins
Pastor Brian Hawkins
Republican for Congress

SEND PASTOR BRIAN TO WASHINGTON →


P.S. Daryl, I can't get into Washington without your help so please send in whatever you can right now. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment