Saturday, February 20, 2021

NEWS WITH VIEWS 02/20/2021

 

Who Says Crime Doesn't Pay? Google and Facebook Censoring an Entire Country

So Australia is taking action against Big Tech.  Facebook decided to take action as well.  Facebook announced that they are BLOCKING all news posts from the ENTIRE country of Australia. Yes you did read that correctly.  Facebook is censoring an entire countries posts - because Facebook doesn't like the fact that Australia won't roll over and take whatever Facebook (and Google) decide to dish out.........
https://newswithviews.com/who-says-crime-doesnt-pay-google-and-facebook-censoring-an-entire-country/
by Greg Holt.

Boot Barn and Other Decisions We Need to Make

I think the thing that I can’t seem to wrap my head around, the tenet that pulses in my homegrown American veins, is do I have the ability to make decisions for my own life or not?  At what point did we shift to the State being our overlord? I’ve read the Constitution and that’s not the intention of the Founding Fathers.........
https://newswithviews.com/boot-barn-and-other-decisions-we-need-to-make/
by Ms. Smallback.

No comments:

Post a Comment