Friday, February 5, 2021

NEW YORK - CONSERVATIVE OF AMERICA - CLAUDIA TENNEY WON, BUT PELOSI IS BLOCKING HER! SUPPORT NEEDED!!!

 

Claudia for Congress
Fellow American,

It has now been 13 weeks since the 2020 general election, and in New York’s 22nd Congressional District a winner has still yet to be declared. If you’re having trouble believing this – trust me, as the Republican currently leading by 122 votes – I am too.

While my lead has only grown since November, my Democrat opponent – and the high-profile lawyers which Nancy Pelosi sent to do battle against me – refuse to concede.

Why? Because if I’m certified the winner of this race, Republicans will only need to pick up 6 seats next year to flip the House of Representatives.

Our legal fight has come at great cost, and it’s about to get a lot more expensive. Yesterday, the judge overseeing the recount granted my Dem opponent’s request for another week’s delay in certifying the results – which as it stands today would result in my victory.

I’ll be frank with you – I need your immediate help. The 13-week recount has drained my campaign accounts. Now, on the cusp of victory, I’m going to incur an additional $20,000 in legal fees given the one-week certification extension. My legal representatives have asked me to pre-pay their fees, meaning I have to come up the entire $20,000 by close of business on Friday.

I’m humbly asking you to consider chipping-in whatever you can today so I’m able to keep my lawyers fighting on our Party’s behalf until a winner is declared.

NY-22 Recount Fund
Chip-In $5 Today⇒

NY-22 Recount Fund
Chip-In $10 Today⇒

NY-22 Recount Fund
Chip-In $22 Today⇒

While I sincerely hope I’ll be seated in Congress next week, my opponent’s stall tactics may yet prevail. He’s now insisting that every ballot cast – which total more than 300,000 – be audited by hand.

We’re already in uncharted territory and I firmly believe we must be prepared for this election to drag on through February.

I can’t thank you enough for your consideration.


Claudia Tenney
Republican Nominee for Congress – NY-22

No comments:

Post a Comment