Saturday, February 27, 2021

CALIFORNIA - JOE COLLINS VS 'MAD MAX' WATERS

 

Joe Collins for Congress
Conservatives – I recorded this exclusive video to make sure my top supporters were fully briefed about our campaign to defeat and remove "Mad" Maxine Waters from office.

Joe Collins for Congress

Our campaign to defeat Maxine Waters is building momentum. We’re exposing her corrupt tactics to the voters.

But our legal and political fight is just starting. I’m prepared to do everything I can to finally take Maxine Waters down. But I need your immediate and generous support before tomorrow’s February fundraising deadline.

Make End-of-Month Contribution >>>

Maxine has stayed in office because people are too afraid to take her on. She and her supporters have viciously attacked me and my family. This has only strengthened my resolve.

I’m in this fight 100%, now I need to know if I can count on your continued support!

Thank you,

Joe Collins
Joe Collins
U.S. Navy Veteran
Republican for Congress


Make End-of-Month Contribution >>>



Joe Collins 2020Joe Collins is a black conservative, Navy veteran, and Republican from South Central Los Angeles, and he is running to to defeat radical leftist Maxine Waters. To support Joe's campaign chip in $5 or more today!
Joe Collins For Congress
5777 W. Century Blvd
STE#1110-143
Los Angeles, CA
90045

No comments:

Post a Comment