Wednesday, February 10, 2021

BREITBART NEWS SPECIAL MESSAGE

 MyPillow

Dear Friend,

I’m only 24 and five years ago I founded Students For Trump and helped elect President Trump, and for the rest of my life, I’ll always be grateful for Mike Lindell’s loyalty to President Trump and our movement.

But, I’ll never forget how the Democrats treated Mike Lindell. Twitter canceled him, chain stores canceled My Pillow, the media canceled Mike. All because he stood with us and President Trump. If they had it their way, MyPillow would go bankrupt.

So, I spoke to Mike Lindell this morning, and it is my extraordinary honor to present you with a SPECIAL OFFER. If you use code HOPE45 right now at mypillow.com, you will receive up to 66% off MyPillow.

For four years, you have never bent a knee to the rage mob and sent a clear message that leftists will never cancel you. Now, we have to stand with Mike.

Code HOPE45 is a limited time offer only valid to Americans who have never wavered. This offer is only valid with code HOPE45.

The code is HOPE45 because as Americans, we NEVER lose HOPE, and 45 to honor President Trump. Visit mypillow.com to STAND WITH MIKE LINDELL and use HOPE45 for up to 66% off.

You, I, and patriots like Mike Lindell are the last thing that stands in the way of the leftist cancel mob destroying our country. If we fail, everything that makes America great will disappear.

We can’t let the Democrats cancel our friend, Mike Lindell. Using code HOPE45 will show that you stand with Mike Lindell and won’t let him be canceled.

Whatever action your take today, whether it is buying a Classic MyPillow, Giza Dreams Sheet Sets, or a Mattress Topper – do it knowing that you’re helping ensure the left is never successful in canceling our closest ally Mike Lindell. After speaking to him this morning, I am confident Mike will never stop fighting for this country. Use code HOPE45 for up to 66% off.

Thank you for your extraordinary commitment to our country – and especially for your support that keeps me fighting every single day.

Don’t let them win,
Ryan signature
Ryan Fournier, Founder, Students for Trump

P.S. To honor your patriotism, I’ve reserved these last chance discount rates for you only for a limited time. Please don’t wait. Let me hear from you today. Visit mypillow.com and use code HOPE45 for up to 66% off. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment