Tuesday, January 26, 2021

PROPAGANDA – OR MAYBE CALL IT “ENLIGHTENMENT”

 Submitted by: Joseph Grisafi Jr

PROPAGANDA – OR MAYBE CALL IT “ENLIGHTENMENT”

Here’s an idea: Rather than promoting the evils of Joe Biden we promote the good of The United States of America?

We need to go on a writing blitz. Flood the internet with a new enlightenment of the good, the richness, the honest, just, and kindness of America.

We need to promote the good and kindness of family and friends - The knowledge that comes from training and experience. The help we received from friends, teachers, and mentors that guided us and shaped us into good citizens. Our self-reliance is our reward.

I know there are a lot of prolific writers out there, which does not include me. I’m a terrible writer and I admit it.

But I’m promoting this idea. It came to me today.

Call it propaganda or call it “The New Enlightenment”. But I believe that always promoting the evils of Biden we are doing ourselves a disservice. We could and should use our skills in a writing campaign. Like I said, flood the internet with this.

The writing should be short - A couple of craftily written sentences, a short paragraph, but no longer than a page with a title. Nothing like us against them. Just the good. Promote America.

I know that the word “propaganda” has a negative connotation, but it means so much more. It’s to publicize and promote all that is right about America.

So for those that feel the pen is mightier than the sword, get started. Write and write some more.

Is this one way to combat the ideology of the left? I think so. They used it against us and it worked. Why can’t we use it against them? Our ideology is better than theirs but we must put it to use for it to work.

There is so much more to this that my brain has been in high gear all day. Pull out your thesaurus and start finding the words. I wrote some above.

Just an idea.

BTW: For all you Trumpers that spammed me, I guess you won't get this.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment