Monday, January 11, 2021

A TRIBUTE TO PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP - SAY A PRAYER FOR HIM

 Submitted by: P McMillan

Dear friends,

As Pres. Donald Trump enters his last week in office,  and is once again facing unparalleled attacks, as Nancy Pelosi and the swamp are terrified of what Trump may declassify or who he may pardon.  I think it is an appropriate time to publicly post on social media a tribute to him, to balance out the swarm of attacks.

 

I have written my tribute below and attached a photo that I like.  Please feel free to use this tribute, or change it anyway that you like as well as do an internet search and choose a photo that you like.

I will be posting this tribute and adding different images all week long, I hope that you will join me.

Best regards,

Greg

 

 

 

For the next week or so I will be dedicating my page as a tribute to President Donald Trump, who I have no doubt will go down in history as the greatest president since Eisenhower.

Donald Trump represented the interests of American citizens and dared to put American workers FIRST.

With unprecedented viscous attacks by globalists, anti Americans, and establishment interests, President Trump took all the attacks and remained resolute in protecting American workers and putting American interest FIRST.

What his opposition never understood, is that the greater the attack and the harder the pounding that Donald Trump took, the greater the respect for the man grew, because his followers knew that the arrows Trump took were meant for his supporters and for a brief while he took those arrows for us.

Because of this Donald Trump will remain in the hearts and minds of Americans for generations.

 

Inline image

 

Inline image

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment