Friday, December 11, 2020

LAST CALL..."ALL ABOARD!" (A Christian LADY submitted this.)

 Submitted by: W.G.E.N.

Well, I purposely didn't post anything to anyone last night after my appointment with the neurosurgeon.  Glad I didn't as I had a better way to report on it hit me during the night.

Most on WGEN know I have been dealing with some weird health issues since the middle of August  - none related to the other and then they soon went away-  after many ER visits.  All except the Back and neck issues. As I have dealt with those issues all my life or at least the better part of my life - and after the last visit to my previous neurosurgeon -  what this one had to say to me after taking x-rays and looking at my history was not a surprise.  In fact it was really almost a confirmation of what I had thought was taking place.  The shock was having a doctor be so forthright and honest about my situation.

The deterioration and failures of my vertebrae (full spine) has reached that point where as the Dr. stated - the *extensive surgery to repair it would be a long operation and one that at my age I most likely would not live thru*.  Reminded me of the first back surgery I had in 1984.  The surgeon told me afterwards that the operation took so long as the damage they encountered when they opened me up didn't show up in any of the x-rays.  The surgeon who did my last repair job told me he didn't want to do any further surgery on me but did not tell me the severity of the situation.  I could see it on the MRI pictures.  That was almost three years ago.  My mobility has slowly decreased until lately when it really ramped up.

That all tells me that the Lord still had/has work for me to do here on earth but to get more done ---- NOW.

Since those on the WGEN list have become like family to me during the past 25-30 years I have been doing this list I was hesitant to send out this latest report to anyone.  Telling only my daughter and my brother.  Then I had these thoughts hit me during the night - indicating to me that I need to share  this with you.

In my thoughts I was sitting on the train depot loading platform.  I could see and hear the TRAIN approaching.  It stops at the edge of the platform and after coming to an idling stop - the conductor steps down and shouts out,  "ALL ABOARD".   He waits for a few minutes and then shouts out "LAST CALL,  ALL ABOARD".      I stepped forward and entered the train and the train shifted into high gear and off we went.

I didn't see anyone else boarding or not boarding so I have no idea if that train came just for me or what.  But my take away from it all was that I need to send this out to the entire list as a reminder to those who haven't as yet asked Jesus into their heart and become Born Again - that is THE only ticket to spend eternity in Heaven rather than in the Lake of Fire.  If you are wondering about how to do that - go back and read the Christmas post I sent out yesterday --  at the end it explains it all in easy to understand language.   I wouldn't want to see any of you left Standing on the Loading Platform when the Rapture (The Train) takes place or if you should suddenly pass away from this earthly life before you asked Christ into your heart.

I understand that each breath I take could well be my last with my spine and spinal cord in the condition it is in.  I am not Sad - I am quite honestly looking forward to leaving this flesh and bones body and getting my NEW BODY that will have no defects or failures.  My days were numbered the moment I was conceived and I have been blessed over and over all my life - even the times I backslid - but He always held His arms open for me to return to Him.

I am not writing this to get sympathy - not at all -  I am looking forward to leaving this earth as I shall be free of the pain and all the other things in this life.  I am not sure if I will miss those I leave or not as I have read that there are no tears in heaven so that tells me I won't have a memory of those Left Behind.  I understand the grief of those who send off a loved one - been thru many deaths in my family in my almost 81 years - the first one ( a baby sister) when I was only 4 years old and then my Gramma when I was 6.  Both were before I had asked Jesus into my heart.  The many since then only make me wonder if that person was Born Again or not.  If so then I will see them again - if not I won't remember them .

As in all my prayers now I preclude  with : "THY WILL BE DONE LORD".  Please be one that can BOARD THE TRAIN and not be Left Behind.

And, please share this far and wide to reach those who need to read this material.

In Jesus Holy Name,


Jackie Juntti

WGEN  idzrus@earthlink.net

It isn't who you are - It is WHOSE you are ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment