Sunday, November 1, 2020

KEEP ARIZONA RED AS YOU REELECT SENATOR MARTHA McSALLY!

 

McSally for Senate
Friend,
 
We are rapidly approaching the final End of Month deadline before Election Day, and control of the Senate is going to come down to my race.
 
I was outraised by $16 million last Quarter, and I’m being outspent 2-1. I need your help to close the gap and keep this critical battleground red.
 
Democrats are furious they didn’t block Judge Barrett’s confirmation. They are more determined than ever to capture the Senate, and megadonors are pouring in millions.
 
If you ignore my warning, will you regret it when you wake up on November 4th to President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi?
 
Time is running out to avoid this doomsday scenario, but I can’t do it without you. Make an emergency donation to keep this must-win state red and help me reach my goal!
 
Sitting this election out will have major consequences. These next few hours are going to have a critical impact come Election Day.
 
I need you to understand the dire situation we face. If we lose Arizona, we lose the White House, Senate, and will be at the mercy of left-wing Democrats’ extreme agenda.
 
Now or never. Are you going to help me fight back? Pitch in ANY amount to help me reach this last critical deadline!
 
Thank you for taking action today. I need you.
 
In Service,


Martha McSally

 

No comments:

Post a Comment