Wednesday, November 25, 2020

CONSERVATIVES - SUPPORT SENATOR KELLY LOEFFLER TO BE GEORGIA'S RELECTED SENATOR

 


Stand with Kelly >>

Friend,

 
I just got some terrible news, and I needed to reach out immediately to you. 

We’re just 5 days from the critical End of Month deadline, and I am STILL short of my goal. I’m in serious danger and I need your help.

I’m personally reaching out to 75 Top Supporters to extend 6X MATCHING for the next 12 hours. If you step up now, I can reach this goal. Can I count on you to make an immediate contribution before the deadline?

I’m really depending on you, Friend. 

The deadline is rapidly approaching, and missing this critical goal could doom our chances of holding the Senate. Pitch in any amount now, and it will have 6X the impact!

We are still in the most consequential election of our lifetimes, and with Nancy Pelosi controlling the House, it’s essential we defend the Republican majority in the Senate.

Every liberal in the country is coming after me. I’m hoping you answer my call - control of the Senate is at stake. Rush a 6X MATCHED donation today >>

Thank you for stepping up! 


Kelly Loeffler


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment