Wednesday, November 18, 2020

CONSERVATIVES - SENATOR KELLY LOEFFLER (R GA) NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!!!

 


Stand with Kelly >>

Reader,

FIRST: My race went to runoff - meaning whoever wins this race will decide control of the Senate.

THEN: We had our first major deadline of the runoff, and Democrats raked in MILLIONS in just a couple of weeks.

NOW: I just looked over our numbers, and we failed to hit our critical goal.


This is a huge setback, and I’ve extended our deadline for 24 hours to help us get back on track. Emergency 6x matching is ACTIVE. Pitch in ANY amount now to help us close the gap!

I’ll be blunt with you - our chances of keeping Georgia and the Senate red suffered a major blow, but if we can get back on track during this extension, we can still win this race.


6X MATCHING: ACTIVE

We have this one extension to get back on track. I need you.

We are facing a well-funded, highly organized, and extremely motivated group on the Left. Dark money groups, National Democrats, and powerful special interests are coming after me to flip the Senate.

Don’t wait - it’s vital we fight back now. Pitch in now >>

Thank you,

Kelly Loeffler



No comments:

Post a Comment