Sunday, November 22, 2020

ANIMAL FARM

 Submitted by: Craig Maus


Permission to Forward: 

 

Thank you Billy for forwarding! 

I remember seeing this back in ’54 immediately following my Brother’s murder. 

I was 9 at the time. 

Seemed fitting to a young boy given the manner as to how we poor whites were being treated at the time by the Pigs of that Time.

 

 

The sign on the Barn Door at the end of this animation, that I had since forgotten about but now recall most vividly, has again hit me just like it did way back then: 

 

“ALL Animals are Equal... but Some Animals are More Equal than others.” 

 

Perhaps that is why I took such a keen interest in History back then and why I always applied “Common Sense” to ANY THING I was ever taught or told…. 

as in, 

Why would 92 % of the Confederate Military fight over something they had NO association or involvement with…. 

Slavery? 

What then was the Real Cause for which they Fought? 

 

Watch the Animation folks and perhaps Y’all will begin to understand how things 'WORK' on the Farm…. 



We MUST SEPARATE Ourselves from Their Farm! 

Deo Vindice, 

Craig Maus, 

President, The Confederate Society of America 

www.deovindice.org 

‘Connecting the Dots’ of America’s Animal Farm since 1992! 

[><


From: Billy Price [mailto:cscitizen54@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2020 4:16 PM
To: Craig Maus
Subject: Fwd: Animal Farm by George Orwell 

 

 

https://youtu.be/TxfedMNOIS4 


...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

No comments:

Post a Comment